Sunday, May 8, 2011

Settee Love

I love the look of mixed seating at a dining table. Using a combination of chairs, benches and settees always gives the space a unique, designed over time look. I love the use of upholstered seating at a dining space, whether it's a pair of wing back chairs at the ends of the table, or a settee pulled up to the side- those spaces always seem to catch my eye. I have recently come across some gorgeous settees, I would love to share with you today!





All images via Ballard Designs. These settees are gorgeous and would look great pulled up to a dining table! Do you like the idea of mixing up the seating?

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful moms, especially my own!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

I love the first settee, it's very gorgeous.

Kat said...

Totally just did a post on this the other day. I love this look too! That second one is yummalicious!

Krystal said...

that last striped one is perfection!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

I have the perfect little nook on my second floor landing for a settee. Maybe someday...
The best thing about Ballard is that they have so many fabric options (or you can send in your own). Can't beat that!

emily said...

All of those are beautiful, but I am totally loving that first one!

Bringing Pretty Back said...

I do love the idea of mixing it up! So cozy!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment! It means the world to me that you took the time to read my thoughts on design. Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...