Monday, September 19, 2011

Pops of Color

As fall approaches, I am reminded of certain color combinations that I love! We have dark brown walls in our living room and this is the time of year when I remember how much I love this wall color paired with deep fall hues: oranges, golds, magentas. Here are some of my favorite rooms where these pops of colors are used:












Source: flickr.com via Simple on Pinterest




Fall is definitely my favorite time of year! I love the colors, the outdoor events and taking out my fun sweaters! These rooms definitely have me inspired to add some pops of color to my brown walled room.

What decor ideas are you inspired to do lately???

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Adore these pretty pictures! I am most drawn to the first picture! The color palette is gorgeous and that headboard is so chic!

By the way, I am hosting another giveaway! Come by and enter to win a stylish book- Shoestring Chic by Kerrie Hess!

http://www.mixandchic.com/2011/09/giveaway-shoestring-chic.html

Have a great week!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Allison Egan said...

Dark brown and orange is such a lovely combination! Love the second image!!
xo Allison
www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

Anya adores said...

Lovely colors, - loving all of it - but the 1 and 3 images are my faves:)
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog - yours is gorgeous (following you) Have a sunny day,
Axx

Sarah at Finishing Touch Interiors said...

loving the seasonal orange & brown its a gorgeous combination & mixed with turquoise is absolutely gorgeous. some great images

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment! It means the world to me that you took the time to read my thoughts on design. Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...