Friday, March 2, 2012

Fashion Friday - Equestrian Chic

Happy Weekend and welcome to the series Fashion Friday... where I discuss my other design love! This outfit might have been better to post in the fall or early winter, but since it's still cold here, I thought I would show you my outfit interpretation of yesterday's space. The living room from yesterday's post was casual, with a hint of chic and had a relaxed, equestrian vibe. I thought this outfit also has a similar effect:

Equestrian Chic


This outfit starts with equestrian style riding boots and is paired with skinny jeans for a comfortable, practical look. The bag is also very casual and can hold a lot for the girl on the move! The comfy sweater and animal inspired vest reflect the simple and chic style of yesterday's space. And the jewelry is fun, with a hint of glam!

Will you dress for spring or winter this weekend???

11 comments:

Nat said...

What a fun series! I need this whole outfit, especially the bag and the earrings!

Sam [The Peak of Tres Chic] said...

So much to love here! That fur vest, that handbag, the gold cuff! I am definitely in love with all things equestrian. :) Happy Weekend love!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

As a former equestrian, I love this look - and it translates so well into home decor, too!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Kim
www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

About Last Weekend said...

I do love that fluffy vest - have been looking for one just like that! Have a wonderful weekend!

Design is... All in the Detail said...

Perfect! Love the look... thanks for sharing and Hope you have a wonderfully enjoyable weekend - Jalon

Annie H. said...

Beautiful. I love all the neutral colors and the equestrian look is very classic.

genevieve said...

Love this look, so chic! Great job!

genevieve said...

I forgot to answer your question-- I tried to dress for spring today by wearing just a blazer with a light tee without a scarf or coat but the temp dropped from 55 to 35 by the afternoon! So back to winter dressing... But your post gave me outfit ideas since I'm starting to run out. Thanks!

The enchanted home said...

Love this! This is right up my ally....stunning,chic and casual...love all the earth tones and adore riding boots of any kind!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Winter for sure this weekend, and I wish I had this outfit. So chic!

emily said...

Great look! I love that bag!!

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment! It means the world to me that you took the time to read my thoughts on design. Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...