Friday, March 23, 2012

Fashion Friday

Happy weekend and welcome to the series Fashion Friday... where I discuss my other design love! Yesterday's office space was beautiful, comfortable and practical. So, this outfit was easy for me to put together, because I always dress for practicality and comfort! I could look at gorgeous heels and chic dresses all day long, but the fact is that I love to be comfortable!  :) So here's my fashion interpretation of yesterday's room!

Stylish and Comfy


But who says comfortable can't also be stylish? Starting this outfit off with a pair of fun flats works for me (and my feet!) I love the look of skinny jeans with a long cardigan, to help with balance. The pop of green with the top is fun and feels like spring to me! The jewelry is eclectic, mixing different stlyes, just like yesterday's room. And the clutch was unique with its wood veneer... very reminiscent of the gorgeous farm table in the office space.

Are you more comfy or glam??? Or a mix of both??? Do tell!

Are you looking to decorate your everyday life? I would love to work with you! To begin, click on 'design services' at the top of my blog!

7 comments:

A Delightful Design said...

I would totally wear every piece of this outfit!

xo Jamie and Vashti said...

Cute outfit! I am more comfy by try to be glam every now and then...whether I pull it off is a different story!

Annie H. said...

Very cute, especially love the pop of green and am a big fan of stripes.

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...

Lovin that bangle!!! Cute outfit for a weekend!
xoAmy

lgrecreated said...

Very cute outfit! I have to say it's hard making comfy casual outfits look stylish. Sure, I can do it making outfits on Polyvore, but in practice it's tougher. Need to work on that for spring, and this is good inspiration!

Jessie said...

Great ensemble, very comfy and chic! Adore the flats and clutch!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

classic • casual • home said...

I love this whole outfit...wish you could be my stylist.

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment! It means the world to me that you took the time to read my thoughts on design. Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...