Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earth Day Inspired

As we celebrate Earth Day, I try to remember to reduce, reuse and recycle. But, there's also the fun kind of Earth Day Inspiration. When I think about going green... I also can't help but daydream about spaces with the color green! Here's some great inspiration and pretty green rooms to start your week. Enjoy!



Source: houzz.com via Simple on Pinterest


Source: decorpad.com via Simple on Pinterest


Source: decorpad.com via Simple on Pinterest




It's such a fresh, energetic and fun color! I am sure you have 'gone green' in the sensible way, but have you also 'gone green' with your decor???

Are you looking to decorate your life? Click on the 'design services' at the top of my blog to get started!

1 comment:

Like Me Some said...

Wow, just look at those painted green floors..super cool!!!
Thanks so much for the wallpaper tip!!

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment! It means the world to me that you took the time to read my thoughts on design. Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...