Friday, May 11, 2012

Fashion Friday - Crazy for Bangs!

I wanted to start this post by saying Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful and inspiring mothers out there, including my sweet and supportive mom! I have turned out like my mom in so many ways, which I'm proud to say!  :)

I am loving the bang trend lately, and am thinking about cutting bangs again! I have long brown hair right now and thinking of adding some layers and bangs to the front. I do have a pesky cowlick in the front that will bother me a bit, but I can't help but give it another try and cut them again! After all, hair always grows and there's always the option of pinning them back, right??? Here are some great inspiration images via pinterest. This is the direction I am thinking of going...

Source: listal.com via Simple on Pinterest


Source: goo.gl via Simple on Pinterest












Source: hdofblog.com via Simple on Pinterest


Source: hdofblog.com via Simple on Pinterest


I love Zooey Deschanel's bangs so much, I had to include her twice! So, I might just go for it! After all of this great inspiration, how could I not??? Do you have bangs? Would you try this trend?

7 comments:

Amy R. said...

I think the bangs look great on all these ladies but I think they would drive me insane. I will stick to my exposed forehead for now. Go for it!

xo
Amy R.

pam {simple details} said...

Cute inspiration, it's making me want bangs! I think they'd look great on you!

Sam [The Peak of Tres Chic] said...

I love this look! It's so fun and pretty. I love Zoe Deschanel. She is the cutest. Have a great weekend, love!

About Last Weekend said...

Wish i could do them, but my forehead is too short

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Too funny. I just had bangs cut last week. They took some getting used to, but now that I have, I just may never go back. You should definitely try it!

barbara@hodge:podge said...

I think Reese really rocks the bangs. Haven't had bangs in over 25 years! Sometimes I am tempted thought to chop off the hair....would love to see it you did!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

I love these looks and I love my bangs...... especially now that I'm getting a tad bit older..... they hide all the little happenings on my forehead! :)

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment! It means the world to me that you took the time to read my thoughts on design. Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...