Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Holiday Weekend!

I hope everyone has a fun, relaxing holiday weekend! The weather here is amazing, so some outside bbqing and flower purchasing are in my future! Here are some great patriotic inspired images for your weekend...

















I also wanted to take this time and thank all of the armed forces members and their families for all that they do in keeping us safe. We should never forget and always be truly grateful for their sacrifice!

Have a safe and happy weekend!!

5 comments:

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Oh my! I'm drooling over that navy grasscloth in the second photo.
Have a great weekend, Amber!

pam {simple details} said...

Happy weekend to you too, Amber!

The enchanted home said...

Please pass some of that great weather on to us, its been so humid and rainy! Wishing you a great weekend, beautiful pictures!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

That first room is stunning! Hope you have a great weekend!

StagerLinda said...

Great pictures! I'm having a serious love affair with blue--and there is not a drop of it in my house. (Could be and expensive affair...) Enjoy your blog. Happy Memorial Day.

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment! It means the world to me that you took the time to read my thoughts on design. Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...