Friday, July 13, 2012

Fashion Friday

Happy weekend and welcome to the series Fashion Friday... where I discuss my other design love. I have really been loving the coral trend in both interiors and fashion. I put a nautical inspired look together today, around a pretty coral blouse!


Nautical Inspired


I think of soft, feminine pastels for summer, and this blouse was the perfect starting point! To give a nautical inspired touch, I fell in love with these anchor earrings and knew they had to be included in this outfit. I picture this to be a pretty beach outfit that can easily translate to dinner out, so flat sandals and a chic tote are practical yet also fun. I love the tie dyed look of this maxi skirt, too! Soft and light accessories round out this look for a fun filled, beach weekend! To shop this look, click on 'Nautical Inspired' below the outfit!

4 comments:

Alex Taylor said...

Hi, I love your blog and seeing all of your design ideas. Ever thought about putting one of these together for men? You'd have at least one very interested reader. Keep it up!

Melissa@TheHappierHomemaker said...

I love those earrings, I'm totally addicted to anything nautical!

Tiffany Leigh Interior Design said...

That maxi skirt is so amazing! Loving the color fade on it!
xo

Liz@Craftbaby said...

Wow - twinsies in two ways! (http://www.craftbaby.com/blog/2012/03/16/let-us-introduce-to-you-fashion-friday/) Nautical AND Fashion Fridays. Love your look, I SO want those earrings. xo - Liz

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment! It means the world to me that you took the time to read my thoughts on design. Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...