Thursday, July 19, 2012

If My Blog Was A Room - Next Up - The Passionate Peony

Happy Thursday and welcome to the series If My Blog Was A Room... where I pose the challenge to think of your blog as an actual space. What would that space look like? I am excited to have Genevieve (love that name!) here, from her blog, The Passionate Peony. Genevieve is brand new to blogging and is off to a great start. She blogs about art, design and fashion and has beautiful taste! Here is her blog header:



And here is what she came up with...

Hello readers! I'm Genevieve from The Passionate Peony. In the past, when asked to define my style, I never knew what on earth to say. Maybe hollywood regency? Or perhaps vintage chic? Well, after hours of looking through the rooms that I was the most drawn to, trying to come up with a signature style for my blog, I had a little epiphany: every single room that caught my eye had a hint of glitzy metallics (yup, I'm like a magpie..) ! So, if my blog were a room, that room would be decorated in a style I like to call "feminine glamour". Hope you enjoy these gorgeous rooms!













So happy to have been a part of Simple Dwellings, and a big thanks to Amber for having me! Hugs and Kisses, Genevieve

Thanks for being here, Genevieve! These rooms are amazing, glamourous and very chic! I have also been drawn to gold accents lately, and these rooms do it up well! Definitely stop by Genevieve's blog and show her some love!  :)

6 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

I can tell already I'm going to love her blog! Gorgeous collection, Genevieve!

The Glamorous Housewife said...

What a wonderful idea for a blog series! I never thought of my blog as a room before, but now I am trying to think of what it would look like as a room. Would it be a kitchen? Or a closet? Or a bathroom? LOL! Fantastic post.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Simply LKJ said...

What a fun post. Loved looking into her style!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Amazing pic!! I love your style!!

Whitney @ drab to fab design said...

I love her style! The first photo is amazing. Off to check her out!

Ginger said...

Artful Vision for US Made art and crafts. Check out our Giveaway - https://www.facebook.com/ArtfulVision

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment! It means the world to me that you took the time to read my thoughts on design. Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...