1. Pair the simple with the unexpected. A stack of books looks unique with a magnifying glass, or a treasure on top!
2. Bring everyday items together with sculptural pieces. Here are more books! They are the best first layer to any table. When something sculptural is placed on top, it instantly adds texture and interest.
3. Fresh flowers- one can never go wrong with that!
4. Whimsical Bookends! These can be placed on a console or even a large coffee table. Your favorite book will always be nearby, while also looking stylish in the meantime!
5. Baskets! They are a great way to add texture to a space while also a perfect spot for storage and small books.
6. Small frames filled with the ones you love! That is always the best accessory. (Check out the side tables, not Uma and John!) :)
7. Place a bowl of found treasures on a table. It can be nature inspired or something that reminds you of a fun outing!
Do you have a favorite styling tip that is not on this list?? Please share!