Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Beautiful Thanksgiving Tablescapes

Thanksgiving and the Holidays are here! Time truly flies by. Here are some inspiring Thanksgiving tablescapes and ideas to feast your eyes upon...













I love the feathers on the napkins! I also love the idea of writing your name or initial on a pumpkin with a craft pen. What a great way to show where guests are sitting. We will be headed over to my mom's for Thanksgiving. I finally get to see her completed chevron stairs! That will definitely be an upcoming blog post!

Thanksgiving is definitely a time to be thankful for everything and everyone in your life. We truly are blessed to be here and with the ones we love! I am so thankful for that.

Happy Thanksgiving! Will any of you be brave enough to hit the stores for Black Friday??

3 comments:

Interior Design Musings said...

Love the next to the last image with the fleshy colored candles. We have a source here in Birmingham for the most unusual candle colors. I just adore how that changes the table! Happy Turkey day to you, Amber! M

classic • casual • home said...

isn't that mantel so pretty too with the leaves and bottles?
Happy Thanksgiving.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Love the monogramed pumpkins. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment! It means the world to me that you took the time to read my thoughts on design. Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...