Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happenings on Instagram

I am now on Instagram! It has definitely become a fun new addiction. Follow along at AmberBInteriors. Here are some recent design ideas and happenings around the house...



{The silk drapes are now also up! I show that on instagram!}


As many of you savvy bloggers already know, instagram is such a fun way to share what you're up to. I love the different special effects you can do with the pictures. I will mostly use instagram to show design updates from clients as well as my own home. If you're on instagram, leave a comment with your page and I'll follow along! Follow me at AmberBInteriors. You can also go to my sidebar on the right and visit my page there.

See you there!

1 comment:

Simply LKJ said...

That was the first app I got on my phone...I so need to use it this year!! LOL

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment! It means the world to me that you took the time to read my thoughts on design. Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...